Do you want to work on a beautiful frontend used by workspace professionals redefining flexible and collaborative work across six continents?
Soon after opening one of the first coworking spaces in Berlin in 2009, our founders developed management software that continues to lead the industry more than 10 years later.
We’ve never stopped building innovative tools for flexible workspaces to make their mark on the future of work—and we’re looking for someone to join the team. As an employee of Cobot, you’ll be in a position to make a direct impact on a product beloved by communities both big and small across the globe.
What would you do?
- Spec, write, test, and deploy code
- Build a beautiful frontend
- Review code and have your code reviewed
- Learn about, use, and teach your team new web technologies
- Work across teams with designers, support, and communications specialists to achieve company-wide goals
- Take pride in your work, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, and go home on time
We can’t wait to hear from you. Happy coworking!
If you aren’t already using Cobot as your coworking management software, give it a go! You’ll find that our features can help you run your coworking space more effectively and grow your community. Just sign up for a free trial or a live demo session. And if you have questions, our support team is all ears!