First of all Happy New Year! We hope you all had a great start into 2017.
Once again, it’s time to contemplate and reflect on the past year.
We can only say it has been an incredible year for Cobot. In addition to continuous system improvements and new features, we’ve evolved a lot as company and we couldn’t have done it without the support from our coworking spaces community.
So what did the last year look like for Cobot? We picked out some of our favorite pieces:
- There was a lot of traveling. We’ve been to CU Asia, GCUC USA, GCUC Canada, Coworking Europe and are now packing our bags for CU Asia 2017 in Thailand next month.
- Completely redesigned the admin section.
- We’ve updated our plans and made everyone a Pro Cobot user
- Thilo went to Texas for a year, being the first Cobot team member to be based on US soil.
- Our team has grown, and in case you haven’t noticed, we’re hiring even more people.
- We are also growing together with other softwares. Just in the past year we added integrations with Zapier and KISI.
- We’ve also made official our partnership with Bisner, and with less than a month left in 2016, we launched a beta version for testing, so if you’re interested, just let us know.
- Dozens of new add-ons.
- We also created a new Slack group for Cobot spaces so that you all have a place to share knowledge and ideas about coworking between each other and with us, of course. Interested in joining the Cobot group? Just send us your email and we’ll give you a link.
- And last, just to state the obvious, we’ve moved our blog moved to Medium.
This post only shares a fraction of what we’ve done in the past year. If you want to know more, just explore our last posts and all the features we’ve delivered every month in 2016.
We’ve got big plans for 2017 and are looking forward to keeping up the pace from 2016. It will certainly be an exciting year and we hope we’ll enjoy them together. Stay tuned…